NNA 2013 Conference attendees will receive significant benefits far beyond the training and education opportunities being offered. These five “signature events” should be high on everyone’s list for the added value they bring.
- Conference kicks off Sunday, June 2, at 5:00 pm with a Welcome Reception in the elegant Austin Renaissance Glass Oaks Ballroom. Notaries, presenters, and industry professionals from around the country will have a chance to meet, mingle and make new connections.
- The General Session on Monday, June 3, features a keynote address by Somaia "Sam" Zaki, Managing Director of Sales for First American Mortgage Services, who will set the tone for the Conference theme of “Knowledge 2.0: The Industry’s Perspective.”
- A special networking event takes place the evening of June 3 with executive-level representatives from the nation’s top lenders and title companies on hand to answer questions and recruit new signing agents.
- The Gala Banquet in the Grand Ballroom on Tuesday, June 4, shines a spotlight on the entire Conference. The evening will start with complimentary cocktails, followed by dinner, live entertainment, and presentation of the 2013 Notary of the Year and the March Fong Eu Achievement Award.
- The final General Session on Wednesday, June 5, features a panel discussion from a “State Officials” perspective. Panelists include the Honorable Scott Gessler, Colorado Secretary of State, and the Honorable Linda McCulloch, Montana Secretary of State and this year’s recipient of the March Fong Eu Achievement Award.
These special events are just part of the entire Conference experience. Check the schedule for the many valuable workshops and training options. And be sure to register. There are just a few days left.