Properly managing Notary employees is important to your organization. Recent occurrences have shown that many institutions do not properly oversee their Notaries to ensure they are compliant with state laws. As an employer of Notaries, you and your organization are accountable for their actions.
The Notary Supervisor Essentials training course instructs supervisors and employers how to competently manage Notary-employees according to state laws, rules and sound policies and procedures. Ensuring that Notaries carry out their duties correctly and professionally is essential to providing superior customer service, using resources efficiently, and managing an employer's risk.
When you complete this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand the 5 steps of a proper notarization
- Understand the challenges that your Notary-employees encounter and be able to support them in resolving those challenges
- Reduce your organization's Notary related risk
- Properly complete a performance review for your Notary employees
- Supervise staff Notaries according to company policies and procedures
Track the status of your Notaries' commissions, bonds, and
Oversee internal and external education and training for your
Item Code: #3083
Please contact Chris Sturdivant, NNA Employer Services Business Development Executive, to learn more about implementing best practices and mitigating risk.
Phone: (818) 739-4086, Cell: (818) 431-0886