- 18 years of age
- Resident of the state or a bordering state who is regularly employed by or conducts a business or profession in KS; U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Must read, write and understand English
- Not had a felony conviction
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Complete your application and obtain your state-required bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain all you need to Become a Kansas Notary and perform your duties properly
- Convenient online application saves you time
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee