- 18 years of age
- Legal state resident; U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Must read, write and understand English
- Not hold lucrative public office under U.S. Government or State of Indiana
- Civil, school, city, and town officials may serve with certain limitations
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Obtain your state-required, bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain all you need to Become an Indiana Notary and perform your duties properly
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee