- 18 years of age
- Must be state resident for minimum 30 days and maintain permanent residency
- Must read, write and understand English
- Not lifetime felony conviction
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Obtain your state-required, bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain the items you need to Become a Utah Notary and perform your duties properly
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee