- 18 years of age
- State resident; may become a Notary if working in ND or residing in county that borders ND in a state that extends reciprocity to Notaries residing in such border county
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
North Dakota Notary
Complete your application and obtain your state-required bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain the items you need to Become a North Dakota Notary and perform your duties properly
- Convenient online application saves you time
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee