- 18 years of age
- Resident of Michigan or maintain place of business in Michigan; U.S. citizen or possess proof of legal presence in the U.S.; Resident of county or hold business in county in which appointment is sought
- Must read, write and understand English
- No felony conviction in past 10 years
- No convictions of two or more misdemeanors for violating Michigan Notary Public Act within 12-month period while commissioned
- No convictions of three or more misdemeanors for violating Michigan Notary Public Act within a five-year period regardless of being commissioned
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Complete your application and obtain your state-required bond and everything you need.
- Obtain the items you need to Become a Michigan Notary and perform your duties properly
- Convenient online application saves you time
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee