- 18 years of age
- State resident; physically residing in the state at least 30 days with intent to remain indefinitely; legal resident of the U.S.
- Must read, write and understand English
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Complete your application and obtain your state-required bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain all you need to Become an Alaska Notary and perform your duties properly
- Convenient online application saves you time
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee